Each year, Business Talent Group releases our High-End Independent Talent Report, looking across industries and business functions to analyze how business leaders deploy independent consultants, executives, experts, and project managers to complete critical work and meet their goals. Here are the top trends in how HR leaders deployed these highly skilled talent in 2020.
Human resource leaders have seen firsthand how independent talent has helped across the business. Perhaps that’s why they’re turning to independents for support with their own challenges and opportunities, from developing leadership training to building and implementing new workforce models.
PROJECT CATEGORIES: Human Resources
|12% Interim Executive|
MOST IN-DEMAND PROJECTS
Marketing and Sales Strategy
MOST IN-DEMAND SKILLS
Recruiting and Talent Strategy
Process Optimization and Transformation
Tech and Systems Implementation
SAMPLE HUMAN RESOURCES PROJECTS
- Serve as an interim HR Business Partner to harmonize compensation practices, administer performance reviews, and implement a job-leveling framework
- Provide a strategic roadmap for improving talent acquisition
- Drive the change management effort to transition HR systems to a new vendor
- Develop organizational design plans for an Agile transformation
- Design, launch, and optimize an enterprise-wide, high-end independent talent program