Each year, Business Talent Group releases our High-End Independent Talent Report, looking across industries and business functions to analyze how business leaders deploy independent consultants, executives, experts, and project managers to complete critical work and meet their goals. Here are the top trends in how digital and tech leaders deployed these highly skilled talent in 2020.
Digital and tech leaders know it can be challenging for big companies to keep up with new technologies and tools. That’s why they’re seeking help not just with refining plans for business process and analytics improvements, but with managing the organizational changes required to successfully implement them.
PROJECT CATEGORIES: Digital and Tech Leaders
|5% Interim Executive|
MOST IN-DEMAND PROJECTS
Business Intelligence and Analytics
Marketing and Sales Strategy
MOST IN-DEMAND SKILLS
Process Optimization and Transformation
Program Management Office (PMO)
SAMPLE DIGITAL AND TECH PROJECTS
- Advise on best practices for developing data science capabilities, including why to invest in the function and necessary tools and training
- Stand up a Program Management Office (PMO) for cross-function workstream coordination
- Lead an IT change management initiative to support an organizational transformation and cloud migration
- Develop a demand generation and e-commerce strategy with supporting content to attract and retain users for a two-sided marketplace
- Identify and source early-stage investments in world-class startups