Each year, Business Talent Group releases our High-End Independent Talent Report, looking across industries and business functions to analyze how business leaders deploy independent consultants, executives, experts, and project managers to complete critical work and meet their goals. Here are the top trends in how tech industry leaders deployed these highly skilled talent in 2020.
The opportunities in tech are exciting, but the challenges are significant: securing customer data, accessing top talent, and making sure flashy products deliver clear business outcomes. Independent talent is the industry’s secret weapon, helping clients evaluate strategies and offering specialized expertise in areas like customer segmentation and financial planning and analysis (FP&A).
PROJECT CATEGORIES: Technology
|6% Interim Executive|
MOST IN-DEMAND PROJECTS
Business Intelligence and Analytics
Marketing and Sales Strategy
MOST IN-DEMAND SKILLS
Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A)
Post Merger Integration
SAMPLE TECHNOLOGY PROJECTS
- Complete a Voice-of-the-Customer study on a potential acquisition target
- Perform a market assessment of opportunities in the Wi-Fi and Private LTE space
- Develop a 10-year business plan
- Design and implement a standardized RFP proposal development process
- Refine customer segmentation for client’s partnership program