A large financial services organization was looking to expand its retail banking arm and needed help creating a common vision and alignment across the retail business. Company leaders reached out to Business Talent Group (BTG), looking for an interim strategy and transformation leader to drive a customer-centric and segment-tailored approach to maximizing opportunities within their markets. Key responsibilities of the interim leader’s role included:
- Driving effective transformation alignment around a cohesive strategic vision
- Evaluating and organizing the transformation effort for effective prioritization and execution
- Ascertaining effective scope description and metrics
- Implementing an agile work structure
- Supporting talent assessment and hiring to eliminate talent gaps
BTG provided a transformational enterprise technology leader with deep B2B SaaS experience and a proven record delivering sales leadership, product enhancements, and client services for large financial institutions. The interim leader focused on developing segment journey experience strategies to grow those segments and drive customer satisfaction and loyalty. He created a customer experience improvement plan and coordinated onboarding of retail colleagues on the effective use of CX principles, ensuring consistent application across the business.