As part of a company initiative to better understand internal diversity and increase under-represented talent in its workforce, an F500 pharma company wanted to enhance global DE&I data capture, definition, completeness, quality, and governance. In need of a strong project manager who could engage with global HR leads and package the resulting information for executive stakeholders, the head of Data and Governance reached out to Business Talent Group.
BTG provided a seasoned HR consultant and project manager who spearheaded the operation and produced several deliverables, including:
- Workday enhancements to support country-specific data/reporting
- Implementation of global DE&I data capture with country-specific compliance standards
- DE&I data dictionary and guidelines
- DE&I data visualization development
- Guidelines for how data is shared
With this information in hand, company leaders were able to move forward with their ambitious DE&I goals.